Ferguson is deliberately violating both the laws and its own policies to prevent any information from being produced and made public that could be used to hold Officer Wilson to account for his actions.
While there is a lot of appropriate rage about Ferguson right now, the killing of John Crawford, III is getting less attention than it deserves. I put Shaun King’s tweets and history lesson on the matter in chronological order for easier consumption.
You really should be following Shaun King on Twitter.
From A Series of Unfortunate Events DVD commentary track.
if you haven’t watched this film with the commentary then you are missing out, it’s hilarious. “Lemony Snicket” was completely unhappy with the film and wanted no real part of it and so in the commentary he just fucks about. Seriously, at one point he gets out an accordion and drowns out the director with his playing
"nearly all of my life"
Lemony Snicket sass is what I aspire to in life.
- The White House supports the use of police body cameras
- A National Call to Action: Mass Mobilization in Ferguson Oct. 10-13. Click here for more info
- Ferguson Rapper Tef Poe: Obama has forsaken us, but we will not stop fighting injustice
- FBI is investigating another MO town’s police force after tasing 17 year old Bryce Masters (Masters is currently in a medically induced coma)
- STL Ways & Means committee (storify)
I wonder how long we’ll stay friends on Facebook.
I literally just deleted someone for sharing that picture! Was a coincidence
It’s just this fucking idea that if you’re less intelligent than someone else you deserve a lower standard of living than your ‘betters’.
I also just deleted someone for sharing that picture!